Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Pack

Some people like dogs...I do, but I NEVER EVER dreamed we'd own FOUR at the same time!   We ended up with four dogs!!!  The first one in our pack was the mini/standard schnauzer, she's 2 years old.  After we had a break in, I needed a large outdoor dog to protect us!  A friend gave us the big boxer and I was happy.  Happy until the schnauzer always wanted to be outside and brought things into the house at night, so she sleeps outside.   A couple of months ago, I'd decided that if anything ever happened to one of the dogs, I'd like to have a toy poodle.  A few days went by and a toy poodle pup was brought home.  Things were fine.   Two outdoor security dogs, one lap dog to tote around.   A few weeks went by and we thought the older boxer was going to have to be put to sleep!!!! Long story short, Gary had compassion on me and bought me a 6 week old male boxer pup!  His idea was that it would be easier on me to bring the pup home before putting the adult boxer down.  As we were calling to make arrangements, we found out that he could live!  Oh boy!  4 dogs!  2 males!!! Not my plan!!!!  I was thinking one had to go!!! 

But the schnauzer is the alarmist, she has to stay.  
The boxers are big and scary to keep bad guys away.  
The toy poodle is tiny, furry and cute so that means 
that there is no one left to boot!

What did I do??? I changed their diet!  Yup, these carnivores are eating raw meat and boy does it make things neat!  :D

I'm not that great of a pet photographer but these dogs are cute & entertaining!  So here's a few pictures of my 4 dog pack!



Puppies!

Bruno was not going for all of this wrestling mess, he got up & walked away :)

Puppies & Jazz lol

I have failed as a pet photographer!

I'm not sure how old she is.  Either 15 or 19 weeks

looking better after her fur has grown out

my lap dog/toy poodle

handsome boxer pup 10 weeks

they all get along

too bad I can't get them arranged nicely long enough for a pic


No comments:

Post a Comment