Friday, May 20, 2011

Chasing the Chicken Thief & Spaghetti

Last night I'm sitting on the terraza making sure all goes well as I feed the dogs.  I've had a few obstacles feeding 4 dogs a raw diet: 

1. Keeping the dogs separated.  Bruno, the oldest boxer, will eat all the food so the others can't have any.
2. Making sure they eat in the yard.  Otherwise they'll bring the raw food up onto the terraza and it'll leave greasy stains.(I think I've outsmarted them...if I hose down the terraza first, they'll eat in the grass.  They don't like eating on a wet surface.) 
3. Keeping the oldest hen from eating the food.  She is such a cannibal!  Most of the time I'm serving the dogs raw chicken.  

So I'm recording this last night and it was very entertaining to me.  I'm sorry I make so much noise with my hands touching the microphone.  I need to work on not touching it.

                                



boxer(9weeks) & toy poodle(18 weeks) pups...I think they love each other

beautiful evening in Chapala




















whole wheat pasta

Lori's Marinara Sauce(click for recipe)

Spaghetti, that's what were eating this Friday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment